Medical Practices and Video Production
Working in the plastic surgery business in Orange County, you will know that there are many reasons men and women seek out plastic surgery. Most people find themselves in one of two viewpoints. The first are people who are generally happy with their appearance but still wonder about certain enhancements for themselves. The second viewpoint belongs to people who already know what they want done and show up at a doctor’s office with a long list in hand.
There are numerous reasons to want plastic surgery, but a few desires are consistent. Clients want to work with surgeons that they trust and in whom they have confidence. One of the best ways to build trust and confidence in a business like this is through the use of authentic video and photography. Using drone technology, you can show people in your videos in their usual environment, taking in the background with a unique, eye-catching perspective.
Helping Clients Choose the Right Cosmetic Surgeon
When done correctly, plastic surgery restores or enhances appearance by respecting the body. You can demonstrate your understanding of this through video. Using drone technology means that your videos will stand out from those of your competition.
Aerial photography and videography can show your work from a perspective that is not so intrusive as a hand-held camera following someone around. It can give a “fly on the wall” feel, so that your viewers feel as though they are observing your practice discreetly, not as if they are part of a film set.
Those seeking out plastic surgery, for any reason, are typically advised that it should never be an impulsive decision. They should think about the changes and/or enhancements they would like very carefully. Your videos will be part of that decision-making process. Their function will be more than to attract clients. They will provide valuable information about the work you do and the ethos of your business.
The client’s choice of a plastic surgeon will be a choice they live with for years to come, so don’t underestimate the importance of your marketing materials. Use the technology available to show that you have the skill and integrity to meet their needs.
It’s also worth considering that your clients will want you to be using (or at least aware of) the latest technology when performing assessments and surgeries. You can demonstrate that you and your practice are up-to-date by using the newest technology in your marketing materials.
Drone photography and videography are at the cutting edge, and you can align your business with these exciting advances, showing your clients and potential clients that you are forward-thinking and able to adapt to new technology.
Some video marketers get carried away by the technology, but it’s important to make sure that your message and your medium work together. This is one way in which a professional team of videographers can help. Professionals will save you time and money, at the same time as providing creative expertise and keeping your message focused.
Here are some things to make sure you cover in your medical video.
- Demonstrate that you are board certified. The government does not require a surgeon to be specifically trained in the procedures they offer. This is most often seen in the practice of plastic or cosmetic surgery. Any reputable plastic surgeon, however, should be board certified by the American Board of Cosmetic Surgery. Clients are frequently advised that nothing less will do.
- Illustrate your experience in the procedures you offer. Every area of cosmetic or reconstructive surgery has its own skills, and people will want to know that this is what you do every day. You don’t need video of actual procedures online, but you might consider depicting something that is unique to the procedure, or before and afters of previous clients.
- Aesthetics are important to clients. Aerial photography and videography are excellent at conveying atmosphere and how locations look and feel. By displaying such shots, you can help people match their aesthetic choices to your business.
- Show how the surgeon(s) and the staff make the clients feel. Are people at home when they enter your facility? Does being inside your facility create a sense of well-being or anxiety? You can demonstrate this through video by getting great reaction shots of people visiting your facility.
- Inform clients about the operating facility. This consideration is critical as it is about safety among other factors. An aerial video can be a good way to show where the surgeon will perform the actual surgery.
- It is also advisable to include a mention or visual confirming the facility’s level of accreditation. Include the anesthetist’s accreditation, as well. Every accredited operating room includes vital life support systems in the event that anything goes wrong.
- Customer service matters. Trust is a major part of the relationship between a surgeon and his/her clients. The quality of customer service will be evident from the moment the client walks in. Are the staff friendly as well as helpful? Do they pro-actively provide comprehensive information? Drone videography can follow a client indoors, allowing the viewer to experience customer service as if they were there themselves.
As you watch each of these short videos, picture yourself there. Isn’t this the perfect atmosphere for talking about your wants and needs with a board-certified plastic surgeon? At Z Plastic Surgery, isn’t the setting there absolutely gorgeous? Doesn’t each hall or room leave you feeling perfectly calm and knowing you are in good hands? As they say ‘your trust and your body become the ultimate masterpiece.’
At Finesse Plastic Surgery, you know your fears will be alleviated with the expert doctors and staff who are all there to serve you. Dr. West, who is a plastic surgeon at Finesse Plastic Surgery, shows you how his life choices impact the importance of what he does every day to bring the finest enhancements to his clients.
Every plastic or cosmetic surgeon does their absolute best when evaluating candidates for enhancement techniques. They can start the process of preparing potential clients for surgery before they’ve picked up the phone or walked through the door. With effective videos like you see on our services page https://digipulse.com/services/, plastic or cosmetic surgeons can reach out to potential clients and provide valuable information to help them make safer, more-informed decisions.